Thursday 19 January 2012

Alternative to 3 part cards

The girls pulled faces when I suggested making some 3 part cards for parts of a river, so I came up with an alternative that they really liked.

I drew a river on paper and stuck it to a baking sheet. I then laminated the names of the parts and the descriptions. I stuck the names onto the top of some corks and some magnets onto the bottom.
Their first task was to pop the corks on the correct part of the river,

then they had to match the name to the description.

The COE was the correct placement on the back of the picture and the correct name on the back of the definitions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that method, I actually done something kinda similar with our planet study!! xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...